pimpdollar

Reaction score
I am at Man City, and I know you'll think pick any striker but, it's more complicated than that, what type of striker is Tevez ? (I am asking you lol)

What should I be looking for ? Who should I be looking for ?

Shouldnt you be telling us what type of stirker tevez is ? lol
How do you play him ? Whats his role ?

I have no clue, lol I only know what a poacher is, he just scores goals, hassles the opponents defenderss.

he is the best deep lying forward in the game! you need someone with good stamina, work rate, team work, strength, decisions, balance to replace him!

players like:

Cavani - Napoli
Rooney - United
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Robert Aquafresca - Genoa
Fred - Fluminese
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro

there are not many players like him to be honest... why dont you look at different types of strikers and change your tactic accordingly...

Thank you very much. I'll try that (The changing my tactic accordingly)

he is the best deep lying forward in the game! you need someone with good stamina, work rate, team work, strength, decisions, balance to replace him!

players like:

Cavani - Napoli
Rooney - United
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Robert Aquafresca - Genoa
Fred - Fluminese
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro

there are not many players like him to be honest... why dont you look at different types of strikers and change your tactic accordingly...

I like the way you suggest Rooney to a City save :p

On topic: Agreeing with Cavani. Top notch player.

buy hamsik and retrain him as a striker - he plays well as a deep-lying forward (attack) and a treq - tevez's two best rolls.

I like the way you suggest Rooney to a City save :p

On topic: Agreeing with Cavani. Top notch player.
with City anything is possible in the future I am certain... I am sure with the right angles you can get him to sign for City...

with City anything is possible in the future I am certain... I am sure with the right angles you can get him to sign for City...

If he eventually moves away from United yes. I just doubt United would ever sell even the worst player to City. Well.. then again, they did it with Tevez.

Edinson Cavani is a top quality player!

In one of my saves with W.B.A I got him in the 3rd season and he scored 55 goals in 54(1) matches.

technically united never sold tevez to us ;) there just too stupid to realise world class talent when they see it

Look for a pacey striker with the other obvious attributes a striker should have finishing composure etc. Just search for a player and put pace at least 15 finishing at least 15 and composure at least 15 and see what players come up

Agreeing with everyone who said Cavani. Top player with top attributes, and starts 23 in the game so should last for a while :)

Wow 55 in 54 any print screens ?

I'm sorry but there were more goals then that, also I lost this save in a computer crash & format.

BUT after searching the FM forum I'm most active on at the biggest FM forum in Iceland on the official Icelandic Liverpool supporter website I found a screenshot I posted from this W.B.A save at the end of my third season so you can see his average rating.

The reason for the www.liverpool.is in the corner is because I uploaded to that website and on all uploaded pictures this is put on them. You have to be logged in to see the screenshots from there.

Wow, good goal tally, I've already got Love maybe, he is my answer!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

I'm sorry but there were more goals then that, also I lost this save in a computer crash & format.

BUT after searching the FM forum I'm most active on at the biggest FM forum in Iceland on the official Icelandic Liverpool supporter website I found a screenshot I posted from this W.B.A save at the end of my third season so you can see his average rating.

The reason for the www.liverpool.is in the corner is because I uploaded to that website and on all uploaded pictures this is put on them. You have to be logged in to see the screenshots from there.

Wow that is scary

Wow, good goal tally, I've already got Love maybe, he is my answer!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Wow that is scary

Oh, and FYI he was bought for 29m.

Ite don't matter now, I've been sacked lol. I took the position at Brechin, what ****