banger93

Reaction score
Im currently in the championship with my brentford side in 15/16 season just missed play offs last season but my squad is good don't need to do much changing but gonna sign some youth for when I get to the prem so how do you find regens?!

You need a scout with a decent judging of potential ability and get him to scout preferably the country he is from as they will have good knowledge and they report back every month or so the more scouts and better there stats the better regens they will come back with. I always look for judging potential ability in a scout at 17 or above.

in the search player bit, select maximum age 17 and minimum technique 14/15, the best regens normally show up there.

in the search player bit, select maximum age 17 and minimum technique 14/15, the best regens normally show up there.

The trouble with this method is that not all regens will show up, it depends on the clubs world scouting knowledge, the wider the world scouting knowledge the more players that will show.

what i do, is i go to world (top left, picture of the world) go down to 'transfers' - it will then show you all the transfers for all the months from current back to the start.

Then hit 'youth intake' and it shows you every regen thats appeared in every month. voila :)

takes time to go through each one but very very rewarding in my experience.

my laptop is poor and i had done this before but it took me like forever to go back to the search screen after i had gone onto a players profile?

Thanks for the tip been looking for quality regens for my spurs save still in the first season tho in october