How to see which teams qualify for Europe

doncarlzone

Reaction score
Suppose this is technically not a technical question but didn't know where else to post this.

I presume I have missed something, because I cannot find anywhere, in game (FM15) to check which teams qualify for Europe in a given league. The #1 spot is highlighted in a different color and so are the relegation spots, but how do I see which positions get you to Europe? I've checked the league rules and anywhere else I could think of with no success. Here is an example from Premier League:

View attachment 270812

Now clearly I do know how to check this outside of the game, but I am curious as to find it in game.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Suppose this is technically not a technical question but didn't know where else to post this.

I presume I have missed something, because I cannot find anywhere, in game (FM15) to check which teams qualify for Europe in a given league. The #1 spot is highlighted in a different color and so are the relegation spots, but how do I see which positions get you to Europe? I've checked the league rules and anywhere else I could think of with no success. Here is an example from Premier League:

View attachment 845076

Now clearly I do know how to check this outside of the game, but I am curious as to find it in game.

Thanks a lot in advance!

View attachment 270808