arikubis

Reaction score
how to sold Andy carrol. been offered him to clubs but yet received no offers :'(

Play the waiting game.

Or lower is price tag....

Andy Carroll is actually a beast on FM, not sure why you'd sell him.

Either lower the price, try to loan him out, or just wait for somebody to offer.

Keep him. If he is having a mare, find out why. Could be the supply, it could be the tactics-it could be his role that may need changing. And he's still young too so he can still improve-get someone to tutor him. I'd keep him and give him a chance

Last edited:
He is very good if you play a winger tactic, unfortunately one of my biggest problems on my past Liverpool saves is that Suarez and him just don't click.

Set a nickname for him as Stevie Gerard and then offer him out, try and confuse other teams into making a bid! ;) All you can do is set his transfer value to £0 and offer him out for free to get a bit of interest. When people start coming back with offers of £0, reject them and say that the offer was not good enough. Then offer him out to clubs again at a bigger transfer fee.

He asked to leave in January on my game as he wasn't playing and I sold him to Wolves for £10m no problem.

Come on Kenny, come out of disguise. We all know Arikubis is really you King Kenny. Asking silly questions like that!

just keep him in the transfer list and then some club will just stroll by and want him :p

tell him to cut off his stupid ponytail and maybe he might become a better player and less of a c**t.