bentombed

Reaction score
i am in about my 6th year of game now, just took Twente to the title after winning a few cups at aston villa. my problem is that i cannot seem to move players on. offered to clubs- no takers, drop value to free- no takers. offer them out for loan - no takers. this was the case for both teams i have managed so far. are there any tricks to this i dont know yet? to many unhappy players right now and i cant move them on.

all help greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Yeah, it looks like SI have updated how hard it is to sell players... It's really starting to get on my nerves. ):

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way, I've even tried offering players [who are actually very good] at for FREE and nothing.. So frustrating!

Interestingly, I had a problem with my FM12 save last night, and had to reinstall, so I played my FM11 save for about an hour. I managed to sell 3 players on high salaries in that time, so SI have definitely made the market more rigid on 12.

What I have been doing is I've tried to be patient up until the end of a transfer window, if people don't buy then because a player is on high wages and/or lengthy contracts, I just have to loan them to get them off the wage bill and tried again when they return.

But I'll certainly give that thread advice a try, thanks!