How to Sign Dortmund's Mario Gotze???

blancosman

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

i want to ask, have anybody sign mario gotze?
if yes how much did u offer?

Right now i'm using Man utd year 2012, trying to sign this player
i've already offer them 40M, 50M, then i offer 55M Pounds then they offer me 128M Pounds!!!wtf?! how can i get that so much money??!!

Is there any trick to sign this player?

keep bugging them with the 40s, and also talk to teh press to that u ******* like him. if nothing works , then u just gotta try next summers.

keep bugging them with the 40s, and also talk to teh press to that u ******* like him. if nothing works , then u just gotta try next summers.

alright, so talk to press that i have interest in him. and keep the offer 40M. got it, i'll try your advice thanks:D

good luck bud. i have also tried this on marko marin, but marin himself is tired playing for bremen and wants to leave. originally they wanted 25m, and now after some good talk, he's just 13m :p

I have personally signed super-Mario for my Arsenal team, at the end of my first season, £10mil up front, £42mil spread over 48 months... Still in pre-season now so not had chance to play around with him yet though...

I have personally signed super-Mario for my Arsenal team, at the end of my first season, £10mil up front, £42mil spread over 48 months... Still in pre-season now so not had chance to play around with him yet though...

lol that must have taken all the money from ur transfer kitty XD

personally, i would never go rampage and buy 20m - 50m player. but rampage on young wonderkids at 1m to 5m :p

wow how nice!! how did u sign him? did u use same way like Lol_101, like telling the press interest in him..??

Got him for 48 million at the start of the game with City although to be fair that was due to my chairman doing the deal for me.

Got him first season for 0 up front and 45mill over 48 months. Well worth it. Probably been my best player for the past 2 seasons. Doesn't score an awful lot but makes up with it in assists.

I know this is about Gotze. But i was wondering has anyone managed to nail down DANI ALVES during first 2 seasons?

I know this is about Gotze. But i was wondering has anyone managed to nail down DANI ALVES during first 2 seasons?
i think really it will be really hard to sign him, besides most of barca player are very loyal to their club...

the reason that dortmund wants over 100 mil is that he is on long term contract and they dont need to sell him, but as you were told, try bugging him in the media, it might help, watch out though as he might dislike you (if his responses are like "i already responded to ***" "i prefer praise from my own manager" ...)

lol that must have taken all the money from ur transfer kitty
rolf.gif

Not Quite LOL, I had a bit of a clearout at end of 1st season, like £16.75mil for Mertesacker... so Loads dosh knocking about...

In fairness I only went for Gotze because Hazard rejected me in favour of Totteringham Hotspuds.... The cheek of it!

Blancosman - Yeah spent a lot of 1st season bigging him up and bid went through relatively quickly aswell...

I got screenshots if anyones interested... been posting in the Arsenal Thread (More to follow tonight)

Got him in my Chelsea save in the very beggining for 45m Euro + 50% from his next transfer which obviously wont happens.Got him also on my Spurs save for 35m Euro + 50% from his next transfer, taken on the break between seasons 2014/2015 and 2015/2016.So i guess as you are not going to resell him in the future just put +50% from his next transfer clause and with ~45m he will be yours.But you should do that at the beggining of the game where he gets world class tag it gets more difficult.