How to sign players with a weak team

dsdsasds

Reaction score
Does anyone know how does a weak team sign contract with other players? I tried over and over, every team accept my contract fee, but when it comes to player talk over contract, all scram me off before I can offer anything..

I'm not currently interested in entering into contract negotiation with your club, thats what everyone say in 10 out of 10 signing, though my contract fee is already double of asking price.. wth
Can't even attempt to offer.

I'm on Young Lions, S-League btw..

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Clubs came offering me their players, I replied their offer with 20% more contract fee, on next continue. i receive message saying the club allow me to negiotate with the player. click negotiate and player chase me off.. lawl, wtf is the club thinking to offer me thier player when their player just simply see me as a **** club wasting my freaking time..

your reputation is way too low mate..

reputation is what gets you the big signings... man uniteds rep is 8,600/10,000 i would say your club is near 1,000. the only way to improve your repuation is to win trophies and do well in your league...and a new addition to fm11 is that if your club is doing well your leagues reputation will improve also allowing your to attract better players..

the only way to check out reputatuon is the data editor btw..

just out of curiosity what kind of players are you trying to sign??