How to sign Vadillo and Moises for Athletic Bilbao?

adman278

Reaction score
Just started a new save on the latest patch, and they are not interested in joining my club at all. With the Basque players and only Spanish Under 16s rule i have limited options as to who i can buy, so i really need these players.

As Vadillo becomes 17 in September, and Moises the month after i have to move fairly quickly, but how can i tempt them to my club? I have already praised them both, which they both reacted well too. I have already declared interest in both, which they both said they would consider a move to my club, but when contract negotiations open they refuse to speak to me.

I just need them before they are 17 to give them Basque second nationality, and the clubs won't accept loans or trials. So what can i do to get them? Can it be the way i edit my Manager? Favoured clubs? I have spanish nationality.

Could i try signing that spanish rightback from Marseille, would that tempt them? I signed them both in the last patch but they have since been improved, so i need them for this patch.

Thanks in advance.

Nobody help me then, thanks.

What exactly do you want us to say.. Would you rather every single member replied with "I have no idea."?

If you can't sign them, you can't sign them. We cannot help you. All that anyone can say is win trophies and players will want to talk to you. Although, I have a feeling that isn't a good enough response.

you try to loan them, that will give them basque nationality so you can sign later, but this might be a bit late..........sorry