SaoPaolo90

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently playing as Liverpool and about to start my third season. I've been given an adjustable £38 million by the board to spend on my squad and don't know where I should spend it. I had both the most effective attack and defence last season in the league and therefore I'm not sure where the money needs to be invested first. This is my squad:

GK:
Reina
Doni

DF:
Johnson
Kjaer
Skrtel
Papdopoulos
Enrique
Agger
Robinson
Flanagan

CMF
Gerrard
Henderson
Lucas
Aquilani
Adam

WM
Douglas Costa
Stewart Downing
Nicolas Gaitan
Adam Johnson

CF
Tevez
Suarez
Carroll
Damiao

Any advice? Cheers.

I think u have very good squad. In my opinion, u can buy GK for future(for example ter Stegen) and inject new blood into your second line(Gerrard and Aquilani are a bit old, don't?).

What formation do you play mate? That will help with what players to get

Edit -sombody asked above ;)

You could do with a LB and RB at first glance

Replace Doni with Luis Guilherme, great prospect. CM is quite weak, need a good ball winning midfielder like M'vila.

You have a great squad, perhaps some defenders or a goalkeeper?

I tend to play a 4-2-4, or a 4-2-3-1 in the more difficult matches, like so:

-------------------Reina
Johnson----Agger------Papadopoulos----Enrique

-------------Lucas----Gerrard

---Gaitan-------------------------------Costa

--------------Tevez------Damiao

Rotating bench:
Kjaer
Skrtel
Aquilani
Suarez
Carroll
Henderson
Adam
Johnson
Downing
Jack Robinson
Martin Kelly

I think I have too many players and think my squad needs a bit of streamlining, but it's easy to go overboard and difficult to keep the squad to a manageable size. How do you think I should improve my squad with this in mind? Thanks guys

an idea for a winger willian and right back srna

Not sure I need a winger, and Srna plays for Man United so they won't sell him to me! I'm going after Cassani, who's getting on a bit but isn't bad value for money at £10 million.

And now I've just been offered £10 million for Skrtel. Should I get rid considering how many central defenders I have?

Yea i think i'd start looking at replacing Gerrard as he must be getting on a bit. You could also do better than Lucas, Johnson and Enrique