You can't pay it out, but you can sell players on installments and that way it evens itself out. I myself sell all of my players on installments ( If I am big established club ) so that way you get money throughout the season and don't need to wait for tv and price money to get you out from the red.

Think I might have to try this!

"Arsenal top rich list" is the latest announcement lol. This game is very up and down isn't it haha

Your save is a little fishy. All those players but you're still in profit, hmm.

I don't think so. How would I check?

Not sure off the top of my head, try clicking on a a player and going on 'Contract' along the top, i'm pretty sure thats right

Your save is a little fishy. All those players but you're still in profit, hmm.

I don't think so. How would I check?

There is nothing wrong with my save you cheeky little b4stard, Its got its own thread on the story section for everyone to see i have brought in decent youngsters who dont want silly wages while you have wasted your money on **** old players, take a look at my story and it will show you how to play as Arsenal. Dont bother trying to accuse me of cheating just because your **** at playing this game

Last edited:
Enough with the bickering please. It's pointless as it's a game. It's how things end badly.

Oh and here are the transfers i have made.

View attachment 378339View attachment 378340View attachment 378341View attachment 378342View attachment 378343View attachment 378344View attachment 378345

As you can see i have always managed to break even with my spending bar the first season meaning for 3 seasons i havent spent any transfer budget given to me, i have won 3 FA Cups, 2 Premier Leagues and reached the Semi Finals of the Champions League and my young side is only going to get better, here is the story thread for those people who are little more educated on FM than this guy. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...es/123742-young-guns-arsenal-fc-story-17.html Rant over

Enough with the bickering please. It's pointless as it's a game. It's how things end badly.
I wouldn't say i caused any bickering? He accused me of cheating after i tried to help him out and i then proceeded to show him how i had not cheated for my own piece of mind

I wouldn't say i caused any bickering? He accused me of cheating after i tried to help him out and i then proceeded to show him how i had not cheated for my own piece of mind

Tbf there was a slight dig in your previous post. If someone accuses you of cheating without knowing the facts just ignore.

Oh and here are the transfers i have made.

View attachment 378339View attachment 378340View attachment 378341View attachment 378342View attachment 378343View attachment 378344View attachment 378345

As you can see i have always managed to break even with my spending bar the first season meaning for 3 seasons i havent spent any transfer budget given to me, i have won 3 FA Cups, 2 Premier Leagues and reached the Semi Finals of the Champions League and my young side is only going to get better, here is the story thread for those people who are little more educated on FM than this guy. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...es/123742-young-guns-arsenal-fc-story-17.html Rant over

I won the UCL in my first season. /thread.

The game isn't just about selling your best players and buying young prospects that you find by either looking at editor data or finding out the players who become stars what ever happens. There are many ways to play this game. I don't like it when people think their way is the best or the only way.

Sorry for saying your save looked fishy though. But selling your best players to rival clubs (Walcott to Chelsea) is not something I would do, no matter how much money.

But I have taken what you have said into consideration this summer and made some exciting signings and selling some of the older players. But still got to keep a solid core.

I won the UCL in my first season. /thread.

The game isn't just about selling your best players and buying young prospects that you find by either looking at editor data or finding out the players who become stars what ever happens. There are many ways to play this game. I don't like it when people think their way is the best or the only way.

Sorry for saying your save looked fishy though. But selling your best players to rival clubs (Walcott to Chelsea) is not something I would do, no matter how much money.

But I have taken what you have said into consideration this summer and made some exciting signings and selling some of the older players. But still got to keep a solid core.
The whole point in my story is bringing in the youngsters (hence the name the young guns)i never said my way was the best way you asked why you were losing so much money and i showed you how i wasnt, you definetly dont know how to play this game and maybe should have your own thread created by the moderators as you start a lot of threads about silly little things, maybe learn how to play the game before you criticize people who know what there doing, Walcott has scored 8 goals in almost 4 seasons for Chelsea so was definetly sad to see him go!!!!!!!!:p