How to take full advantage of a opposition red card?

adamrees97

Reaction score
I was just wondering what tactics or approach would be best to take when the opposition gets a red card, how do you take advantage of the extra man to win?

I was just wondering what tactics or approach would be best to take when the opposition gets a red card, how do you take advantage of the extra man to win?

switch to overload and add the instructions much higher tempo and take more risks is normally what i do

Or, you could try and take advantage of having an extra man by being a little more patient, pulling defenders apart and wait for that opening. You have an extra player, so it will come.

switch to overload and add the instructions much higher tempo and take more risks is normally what i do

Risky - overloading leaves you open at the back and a team can still get counter attacks with only 10 players on the field.

I would follow WJ's suggestion. If you're already ahead, be patient and just keep doing what you're doing. If not, you may of course need to attack a bit more.

Also, you can try to hassle your opponents more as they will have fewer passing options.