andyconor

Reaction score
I am relatively new to FM and I could do with some help with testing tactics. I am one of those who starts off only with a formation and analyses the games to see what I could be doing better. My two questions are is there a better way to make a tactic? And how can I analyse/test tactics better?

Thanks(A)

A better way? No better way, I assume. what you can do is adapting it to your time...

Analyse/test, tactics is relative, you have to stick with a model and test it on your team and do at least half season for the team to get familiarized, if you test it one or two times it won't do anything...

A better way? No better way, I assume. what you can do is adapting it to your time...

Analyse/test, tactics is relative, you have to stick with a model and test it on your team and do at least half season for the team to get familiarized, if you test it one or two times it won't do anything...

Thanks for the reply mate. How long shall I keep adapting it for? Surely if I keep adapting it the match prep will just get worse.

Is there a better way to gauge their strengths and weaknesses also?