cameronlufc

Reaction score
View attachment 370597

How should I train this guy and what role/position would suit him best?

I play 4-5-1, the lone striker being an advanced forward. I have two other strikers one 17 with 5* potential and a 3.5* current one who is like 27 so everything fits in well. This is irrelevant but got him as a bargain 850k. Also If this is important he wont come till 2016 will this affect his development?

Last edited:
Composure + off the ball + jumping maybe? in a 2 month cycle, heavy.

He is not joining for 2 years, so its hard to suggest what for you to train him as in 2 years time as its a long time for him to develop, but his acceleration is a bit low a long with composure but he could become a very good poacher if they are worked on and if you need a poacher in your formation. You could also sell him for a nice profit when he hits 21-25 as his value will start to rise a lot around then.

I was so close to signing a perfect Target man but the work permit was turned down, would have been great this guy poacherand the other guy target man in a 4-4-2

I would do things a bit different. Id be looking to go the DLF route. Maybe even train him as an advanced playmaker, so his creativity, passing etc... increase. With his current physical stats (which will improve anyway) he looks pefect for the role, think Di Canio. Get him tutored right away, (Id keep Nolan for this, I am sure he is above Arkward as a SC), and then teach him the Comes Deep PPM. If he has the potential he could become an Icon!