madfmplayer

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to train promising stars, how to run their general training and other stuff as i always tends to reduce their potential ability?

Can anyone tell me how to train promising stars, how to run their general training and other stuff as i always tends to reduce their potential ability?

First of all put them on training all duties( for the position they play) for about a year until they reach 16,17. Then focus on physicals for another year also because they eat up the most PA i believe. Lastly this is important but make sure they are playing competitive football within your clubs i found on this years fm when i play the in league cup games or last 10mins of the league they develop more than a whole year out on loan. lastly fine tune certain stats e.g marking or positioning for a cb.

I've found tutoring and first team game time are the most important development factors. Get a player tutored by a suitable senior with good traits, mental stats (determination) and a good personality whilst giving him game time and just watch his potential soar.

how to know which tutor is better for which player and does general training has any effect of their development?

I am playing as spurs and everyone wants to play every match and i need to win every match so sending youth star would be risky. And wouldn't it be better to train their physical attributes as early as possible so even if they go on loan they play every match and have some impact on field.

I am playing as spurs and everyone wants to play every match and i need to win every match so sending youth star would be risky. And wouldn't it be better to train their physical attributes as early as possible so even if they go on loan they play every match and have some impact on field.

You dont have to play them straight away from when their 15. Just wait till they reach 17 and play them the last 10 or 15 mins of a game your winning in the league. Also start them in the early rounds of the Cup games.