bijak

Reaction score
I want to know how do you gain domination in the game you are being dominated

every tactic I tried simply failed, and I need your help
thanks in advance

a good start maybe changing your advanced team instructions. i.e. width, defensive line, tempo, if the opposition are playing throough play narrow or a bit deeper defensivly to try and counter it. what kind of tactics do you use? team etc

I used Atletico Roma, and it seems like my team always dominated
no shots and 20% ball posession

playing with 4-3-3-***-4-5-1 with standard/counter mentality

just can't figure out why I can't win the ball

If you're trying to play domination football (possession football) then you must be able to play a slow tempo, and possibly a high, pressing line, so that you can contain your opponents. Aggressive, strong and tall teams are, often that not, able to successfully do this, but teams with good passing, first touch and technique can too - because they know how to pass the ball. Aggressive tackling helps too.

I recommend this article that I wrote a few days ago about how to play possession football. It describes about two styles to it and how to execute it with defensive positioning, slow tempo and the use of your players in the tactic.

It's here.

If you're trying to play domination football (possession football) then you must be able to play a slow tempo, and possibly a high, pressing line, so that you can contain your opponents. Aggressive, strong and tall teams are, often that not, able to successfully do this, but teams with good passing, first touch and technique can too - because they know how to pass the ball. Aggressive tackling helps too.

I recommend this article that I wrote a few days ago about how to play possession football. It describes about two styles to it and how to execute it with defensive positioning, slow tempo and the use of your players in the tactic.

It's here.
Not always true. I use ghost tactic which utilise fast tempo but managed to gain +55% possession almost every match