Banks

Reaction score
i have to pick 25 players for the euro cup, but i have to have all these HG (Home Grown) players in there, i dont want all that ****, i just wanna pick 25 players i want, is there a way of turning HG players off in the editor some where?

i have to pick 25 players for the euro cup, but i have to have all these HG (Home Grown) players in there, i dont want all that ****, i just wanna pick 25 players i want, is there a way of turning HG players off in the editor some where?

no because its the official rules of the tournement.

that sucks, is there a way to auto pick then, coz i dont wanna sit there trying to find HG players between 18 and 21 years old

yes it says auto pick in the bottom right mate, anyway villa have a few home grown people i thought eg gardner delfonueso osbourne

As they are official rules it is hardcoded into the game. No way of stopping it I don't think.

yes it says auto pick in the bottom right mate, anyway villa have a few home grown people i thought eg gardner delfonueso osbourne

i didnt see no auto pick bottom right mate? ill go have another look now

Edit: just checked and cant see no auto pick...

Last edited:
can u take a screen shot and show me? coz i cant see it

Well im not in any cups as southampton lol

o right lol, think theres somethink wrong with this game, ive finally picked 25/25 and i still cant continue ...

EDIT: here a pick of mine

Last edited:
oh dear lol that sucks, click the home button in the top corner, and towards the middle bottom there is a list of home grown players, next to them says HG

if you cant meet the amount of hg players, register your reserves or u18s as well. that should do the trick

i am, but its saying i new 8 players thats played in england for 3 seasons and it between 15 and 21, how the **** am i gonna find that out, with out checking every **** player!

this is ******* me off, i may just go back to FM 09, much better

forgot about them lol

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

mate dnt be like that, i swear where it says complete selection it says auto select, it might be in the bottom left, send me a screenshot of the screen you are looking at when regestering players

forgot about them lol

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

mate dnt be like that, i swear where it says complete selection it says auto select, it might be in the bottom left, send me a screenshot of the screen you are looking at when regestering players

i did a screen shot, its a few few posts up

oh wow lol the game is buggered up, try assistant advice, sorry man that sucks balls if u cant advance

new there was somethink wrong, stupid game, guess ill start a new game then...

im so sorry lol that really sucks, just do a team that doesnt play in europe

new there was somthink wrong with it, stupid game, guess ill start a new game then...