lol, hope theres a new patch to fix it. i've had problems as well. in fact, in the tactics screen, i clicked set to keeper as my keeper's instructions and then i can no longer tune the instructions of the other players cos the moment i click something, it switches to keeper's instructions. i got so ****** that i started a new game.

na wigan suck balls mate, im gonna try villa again, if not ill be real madrid.

EDIT: @ cmh9090

yea buggy game, the update dont even work for me, i install it, but it still says 10 on the new game screen

Last edited:
yeah ive had no problems with southampton luckily. apart from my target man setting switch off automatically

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

ur gonna be disappointed again and get even more ****** off which would suck cos i know what your going through, did a whole season with bury once and then all my players got injured in the playoff final, was not fun

lol, im hoping for the 10.2 patch asap, though i understand that it would take some time. somehow i still prefer the outlook of fm 2009 and am starting to regret buying fm 2010 ><

back on topic, if you still experience the same problems, you can report it in the bugs thread, somewhere in this forum, though im not sure where it is

Try going on holiday. Your assistant can do it for you.

HG Players.

Yes you can use the editor to rectify the problem....
If you go to the editor and give every one of the players that you want to select a second nation of England...this will give them a HG status in the game.

Yes you can use the editor to rectify the problem....
If you go to the editor and give every one of the players that you want to select a second nation of England...this will give them a HG status in the game.

na its a bug in the game, ive picked the full 25 players that i need but it still dont work, theres no sumit button there for me to continue, gonna just play FM 09 into they sort the bugs out.

plus the new patch will not work for me, no idea why

EDIT: got pass it! i had an idea and it worked, i just when on holiday when i had to pick the team, then come back off hoilday a few days later and they picked it for me! sweet now i can carry on

Last edited: