Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts

I downloaded some training schedules. Could anyone tell me where do I save them to?

I downloaded some training schedules. Could anyone tell me where do I save them to?

Here is a quote from the most recent post in the "I have a small question thread". To add somehting, just make sure that the file extension is " tsh" and not "ra"r or "zip". If it indeed is a compressed file, the you have to unpack it with either winrar or winzip

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Schedules\ (create schedules folder if not there)

In-game: Go to training and near the bottom find Manage Schedules - click that and then import and it should be listed.
Then click the players tab and you can individually add them to the applicable schedule

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.