How to use two types of Strikers for my Chelsea team??

cfc1991

Reaction score
For some reason my Prt Screen won't work and just print screens the forum when I go on FM. But I have just bought two Regens. One is huge, 187cm with amazing heading, jumping and finishing, the other is a small quick nippy player who's finishing isn't so good, they are both Brazillian and under 20.

Torres is now 33 in my game so he's declining quite fast, I bought these two to change my formation from 4-3-3 like Barca to 4-4-2 so I could hopefully score more with two strikers on the field.

I can work out the rest of my players, I've just always struggled with how to place two strikers! Which roles do I use them in? All of my midfield and wingers have a creativity of above 15 so getting the ball to them won't be hard, I just would like to know how to play these regens.

Thanks very much and I have searched for this all over google and this forum, cannot find it anywhere, help would be appreciated!

The large one: Target Man, switch between Attack and Support according to results.
The little one: Poacher, Attack.

This would be the sensible option. Set your side midfielders' cross aim to target man. How quick is your little one? If he's got blistering pace (17+) set him to Primary Target Man and Supply to Run onto ball.

Thanks a lot man, let you know how it goes in a few games! They are both still young, little one is 19, big one is 17 so it could take a while.

For some reason my Prt Screen won't work and just print screens the forum when I go on FM. But I have just bought two Regens. One is huge, 187cm with amazing heading, jumping and finishing, the other is a small quick nippy player who's finishing isn't so good, they are both Brazillian and under 20.

Torres is now 33 in my game so he's declining quite fast, I bought these two to change my formation from 4-3-3 like Barca to 4-4-2 so I could hopefully score more with two strikers on the field.

I can work out the rest of my players, I've just always struggled with how to place two strikers! Which roles do I use them in? All of my midfield and wingers have a creativity of above 15 so getting the ball to them won't be hard, I just would like to know how to play these regens.

Thanks very much and I have searched for this all over google and this forum, cannot find it anywhere, help would be appreciated!

alt + f9 saves a screenshot (make a screenshot folder in C:\Users\yourname\sports interactive\football manager 2011), then you don't have to print screen.:)

Just tried that and didn't work either :(

1. Have you created the folder ?

2. Do you have a laptop ? If yes then you need to press fn + alt + f9

if 1. yes and 2. no then I'm baffled.

Do you have anything saved into your screenshot folder ?

4-3-1-2
Trquartista
fluid
Adv F and DL f with swap position
Profit :D