How to Work through the Leagues ?

Here's a tip from me-

When you're cash strapped at the beginning of a new season and still lack a good scout knowledge base, it's a great idea to keep an eye on the "World Transfers" screen, more specifically - the players released on a free. This screen will include players from all over the world and a huge percentage of those won't appear on your player searches since your scouts are only limited to scouting England. Most of them will be too high-profile for you to sign if you manage a Blue Square side, but every once in a while you may succeed in signing a gem which would otherwise easily have slipped through your fingers.

I generally offer all my staff and players full-time contracts just so there is more time spent on the football, as somebody else said you see the stats climb.

Most other teams in the league have their players and staff on part time contracts so by doing this you are generally 1 step ahead.

If you can get every on FT contracts and keep within your budget you are onto a winner.

I don't want to create a new topic for this question as it is a simple yes or no...

I support Newcastle but I thought I would set myself a harder challenge and manage my local team. They are in the game but the league they are in isn't even in the game so there is no option to manage them (I don't even know what league they are in lol). Is there anyway in an editor etc. to switch a team to make them playable in the lowest league possible in the game?

I don't want to create a new topic for this question as it is a simple yes or no...

I support Newcastle but I thought I would set myself a harder challenge and manage my local team. They are in the game but the league they are in isn't even in the game so there is no option to manage them (I don't even know what league they are in lol). Is there anyway in an editor etc. to switch a team to make them playable in the lowest league possible in the game?

PT when your on the editor find the league you want your team to be in then highlight the club you want to replae yours with and there is a button that says "Swap" at the bottom of the screen, click that then type the team you want and click ok, hope this helps

i tried that with bishop auckland, having a wage budget of 240 quid a week was not too fun, i know i could have changed it but i didnt want over compensate and make the Bishops an all conquering BSN team

Come on the best way to do it is by starting as unemployed.

Did that on 08 game and took till Feb before you get signed however Farsley Celtic were available wen I started on 09 version. First season really struggled in Blue Square North but to be fair I had my tactics all wrong playing a 4-1-3-2 switched to a 4-4-2 halfway through season. the next season was just off playoffs, season after reach playoff semi-finals lost to an injury time equaliser and extra time winner. So far this season in playoff position about 10 games to go.

Come on Farsley!!!!

I put christchurch in the BSS and had a wage budget of £37!!