How would i get the best out of this guy?

dc321

Reaction score
View attachment 152586
picked this guy up for 450k in my first season when he was 19 (started off pretty old as a regen)

ive played him as a complete forward, deep lying forward, attacking midfielder, etc and he hasnt been playing as you would expect. what would you use him as? thanks!

Maybe Enganche in the AM strata..
His Concentration, Positioning and Work rate stats are a wee bit low.. you could use him as a shadow striker as well.. there's a chance he could perform better that way..
not a lone striker, don't think he would flourish at that..

Maybe Enganche in the AM strata..
His Concentration, Positioning and Work rate stats are a wee bit low.. you could use him as a shadow striker as well.. there's a chance he could perform better that way..
not a lone striker, don't think he would flourish at that..
why not a false 9 or a DLF? i think he whould be better there than an enchanter or SS

View attachment 1050739
picked this guy up for 450k in my first season when he was 19 (started off pretty old as a regen)

ive played him as a complete forward, deep lying forward, attacking midfielder, etc and he hasnt been playing as you would expect. what would you use him as? thanks!

Without the tactic, it's hard but off the top of my head:
Treq, DLF, F9, Eng, Wide Targetman, IF, DLP,

I wondering what PA/CA he's got? It looks to me like he might have PA about 190...:O

If he's got PA 190 then he might become as good as Messi or Ronaldo at some day :)