How would you line up with these players?

lol yeah i know, bit of a galicto syndrome going on, wanting to sign the best players about. at the moment as the gods of fm would have it, a few injurys have sorted my dilemma out for me. hernandez got injured for 4 months so rooneys been playing up top with pastore behind...pastore is a phenom.

and young is still racking up the assists, its now 44 assists in 38 games which is absolutely ridiculous, and 12 goals too. average rating of 8.17

rooney - 41 apps, 30 goals and 14 assists with an avg rating of 7.76

pastore - 25 apps, 18 goals and 3 assists avg rating of 7.40

sanchez - 35 apps 18 goals and 20 assists 7.70 avg rating

hernandez - 29 apps 24 goals and 10 assists avg rating of 7.62

modric whos only recently started playing as an advanced plymaker instead of the deep laying one....37 apps 10 goals and 14 assists avg rating of 7.44.

so on the whole the teams playing brilliantly its just getting all them into the same lineup is impossible, il rotate and work around injury until i can come to a decision i think

u should be playing 4-1-3-2 with rooney and hernandez up front. nani and young on wings. but then...pastore, sanchez and modric occupying the amc 1 slot would still be wasted. you have too much playmakers in the team.

btw, i dunno about sanchez or modric, but pastore in my team plays until age 38 and he gets 550 app with 300+ goals in AMC position.