Passiton

Reaction score
I just bought Nikon el Maestro on a free transfer. He has great technical attributes, way over the league average (playing in Serbian SuperLeague now). His physical characteristics are a bit over the standard. It is clear that his mental attributes are really low. I now play a 4-1-2-1-2 with an attacking midfielder, the position he would play in. In his first matches he kept on losing balls, specially when passing. In which role would you put him? Any special tutoring/training advice?

KuHv9.png

I would play him in the AMC role and put his closing down to minimum and his creativity up to maximum because he has low teamwork stats so you might aswel play to his strengths.

AMC - Attacking Midfielder - Attack

ST - Trequartista

Get him to be your designated set piece taker. Honestly, that's the only thing he'll be good for.

In all honesty, you're better off finding a person with less impressive physical stats but way better mental stats.

With a bravery of 5, decisions of 6, and ridiculously low teamwork and workrate, you honestly won't be able to trust him with any role.

Thank you all! Coupdhaha, I'll give him a try. He wouldn't be the first player who overperforms in FM history. And I'm sure that he will do well against lower clubs (early Serbian Cup rounds).