MiiCK

Reaction score
How do you start/join a network game and what is the crack with it?

My perception is that you play against people online but, how do you choose team, do you buy players, is it the same as running like normal but against real people rather than computer generated teams?

I'd be up for joining one if someone explained the ins and outs of it and explained how I joined one too!

Thanks if anyone replies...

MiiCK! (H)

I will explain it as best as I can, but I will not play one with you ! :p.

Basically you just start a new game as normal, picking leagues etc and your team. In preferences you tick "Run as Server".

The other person loads FM and clicks "Network game". They then type in the IP address from your game (Found in "Game Status") and Join/pick their team.

You may need to download "Hamatchi" if you are struggling to connect, just make a new server(?) and ask your friend to join that.

i am setting up a brand new hamachi game miick do you have HAMACHI i will talk you through it

I dont have hamachi and would love to know how to get it, how to use it etc etc..

I know i sound stupid as fudge, but i think it would be good to start a sticky with whole explanations on how to download, use and run a network game etc etc, i still dont understand the ins and outs of one..

You play fm from pc but online with people? im so lost lol