Rednip9

Reaction score
Howay the Lads!

View attachment 980557

Once again I am starting a story, apologies for those who seen my Ryan Giggs’ story, I did get a lot further with the career but got bored very early on. Hopefully now that the full game is out I am going to keep this one going for a long time.

My goals for the save are…

To take Newcastle United, my beloved club, to the height of world football. We haven’t had much luck recently, well in a very long time actually, but I intend to change that. I will stay at this club for as long as possible. I want to take Newcastle United to the height of Champions League glory. Now I know this may take a long time to complete, especially with our current state, but hopefully, with a bit of luck… this will happen.

So my first port of call is to update you all on the Manager in contention to take over at Newcastle United, he is well known to a lot of Newcastle United fans, our one and only Peter Beardsley. He was once magical on the pitch, and I intend to bring that back to the club, becoming once again, The Entertainers.

View attachment 213143
Peter has been Manager of the Under 21’s at St. James Park for a while now and I don’t believe it would be impossible that he do become the next first team coach of our club, and maybe one day this could come true. (Well not the Champions League winner’s anyway).

Howay the Lads!

View attachment 213112
Pre-season went well apart from the first game against our Under 21's. We managed 4 victories against fairly strong opposition. Fenerbahce being the best team we played I was impressed we managed to come away with a victory. Ayoze Perez and Aleksander Mitrovic have been banging the goals in during pre-season and I hope they can form a brilliant partnership up top. Wijnaldum has been brilliant too with his passing and creativity, he will be our player to watch this season I am sure.