Howdy

Valdano

Reaction score
Hi all!
My name is Andreas and I am a football addict. No matter what Ive tried I never could break the habbit ;)

Anyway I am glad to see there actually is a forum for FM as I am fairly new to the game and could prolly need some advice on tactics, transfers etc.

It looks like this a very active and freindly community and I really like that. I have mostly been playing the Classic version of this game, but perhaps I will give the full version a spin at some point.

Cheers

Andreas

Hi all!
My name is Andreas and I am a football addict. No matter what Ive tried I never could break the habbit ;)

Anyway I am glad to see there actually is a forum for FM as I am fairly new to the game and could prolly need some advice on tactics, transfers etc.

It looks like this a very active and freindly community and I really like that. I have mostly been playing the Classic version of this game, but perhaps I will give the full version a spin at some point.

Cheers

Andreas

Welcome to the site! Yeah the people on these forums are really helpful and friendly. There are 2 people that I'd listen to mostly, and that's Raikan and TheBetterHalf! :D

P.S. If you want any help, just PM/Visitor message me and I will do my best to help :)