Sammuthegreat

Reaction score
Hi there.

New member here, although I've been playing FM games since before they were called FM. I remember playing in what must have been about 1996 or 1997 with a school friend of mine - we used Man United back when they had Steve Bruce, Gary Pallister, Paul Parker, Brian McClair... I'm sure some United fans here will be able to pinpoint which exact edition of Champs it was.

Anyways, I'm a Wolves fan but I always like taking a club from the bottom to the top on FM - insert joke here about how I could've picked Wolves pretty recently! - and having gone to uni in Manchester, the train to uni stopped in Stockport before Manchester Piccadilly, so back on FM09 or so I decided I'd use Stockport and the rest is history. They're now my go-to lower league career club, and this year is even better since they're in the Skrill North.

Speaking of which, I've tried posting a bunch of my Class of 2025 newgens on the newgen thread but the forum won't let me post, giving me an error message about new posts not being allowed URLs or links - I've even tried without any URLs or links and it still won't let me post! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!