Gannicus

Reaction score
I want to use him as an attacking playmaker in a 4231 formation, and I was wondering how he is? Mata has been really good, but for some reason I can get Rodriguez quite cheap now, but his PPM's makes me a bit worried.

Anyone care to share their experience?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush - therefore I managed to spell his name wrong :(

He was good for me but nothing spectacular. I took over Monaco in 2015 and he was my first team player at the beginning but later Ocampos was so good that James had to sit at the bench usually. As for 'Shoots from distance' PPM he wasn't really taking it often. Like i said, he's good, but could be much better. You can try him if you have money, because his wages would be rather high after leaving Monaco. :p

Okay, thanks mate. I'm playing with the LFC-Update, so I'll be buying him straight off from Real Madrid. Wages will be high, but that won't be much of a problem.

He has been incredible for me. I will post a screenshot tomorrow. I play him in AML as a winger and he scores loads and gets twice as many assists. Have him as your free kick taker as well.

I will. Just bought him and made a back up save in case I regret (sold Mata in the process).

Thanks fellaz.

not so good :-(..i like him but he dont put so good games..rafinha is much better,neymar is godlike :-D

Yeah, I actually agree. He wasn't worth it. Mata was x10 better. I could play him on the left wing, but then I wouldn't have bought him in the first place, because I already got Reus. Rodriguez was a disappointment for me.

The only improvement James gave my time, was the extra shots fired at goal (because of his PPM).

I have him in a strikeless tactic as a SS. He's playing great, around 20/20 goals & assists. But he learned some PPM like move into channels, plays one-twos, and he's learning get further forward. If you want to get maximum potential from your talents, you need to work on them. And it isn't fair to compare him with Mata, because he's an already built player with his expirience and his PPM. So... Take your time, invest in James, and he will repay you very quickly I promise.