How's this game? Improvements from 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noname11

Reaction score
I didn't buy this game yet, I have had a few frustrations with 2013 and I want to find out if this game fixes my issues first before buying it. I have played this game since 2010, my biggest problem stems from the 3.0 update from 2010 and was still not fixed in 2013, the injuries. It all started from 2010's later update when the injury rates suddenly risen up astronomically, it made the game far less enjoyable compared to before which I really loved. Those injuries also results in massive stats drop which just makes the situation even worse. When a player's stats drop I see a whole screen full of red arrows when I tick the differences box, it's really frustrating. How is the injury rate in 2014? Is it better and did they relax the stats drop? I want to think about it before I get the game because the problem have been left untouched for far too long.

Edit: I would also like to know what improvements they have made from 2013. Thank you.

Last edited:
Play the demo, its updated to 14.2.0 its the only way to get an objective view. That said no, injury rates havent changed. Since they remain under real life ones they wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.