Sinnott99

Reaction score
Hi guys ,

Is it just me but whenever I am winning at HT whenever i use the Teamtalk (passionately) well done your playing well , or something like that. How come after that they go out then usually end up completely ******* up the match and conceding 3-4 goals. I have tried all kinds of reputations and clubs but it nevre works. .Id anyone else like this?
:S

If your lead is only a 1 goal lead, or even a 2-goal lead but the opponents seem to have their share of chances, try telling the team not to get complacent... It usually works for me :)

Yeh i do that now. But i was just asking if anyone else has ever has this problem?

Generally these team talks work for me most of the time. Was doubtful at first as I always tried to stay away from using AGGRESSIVE but they are surprisingly good

Koflok said:
Pre-Match Pep
Pre-Match Team:
If you're favourite / similar opponent (Aggressive) I expect a Win,
If you're not favourite, (Calm) Give these fans their money worth
Pre-Match Individual:
If motivated, don't talk
If not motivated, (Passionately)I have faith in you

Half-Time Talk:
Half-Time Team:
When winning big, (Calm) Don't get complacent
When losing/drawing/winning 1-0/playing bad, (Aggressive) Team's pride at stake (or whatever on top)

Half-Time Individual:
If players get de-motivated, (Passionately)
Those who 'Gain Focus', just left it.

Full-Time:
Winning, (Passionately) A very nice victory, well done
If favourite / against similar team Losing/drawing (Aggressive) I'm disappointed (or whatever on top)
If underdog, and losing (Calm) Unlucky

Yh this seems quite common, I think the best thing to do is keep them aware with an assertive tone 'dont get complacent' or if yor just winning by 1, drawing or losing then aggresive tone 'i am not happy' hope that helps!