HTC vs. Blackberry

LgsLord32

Reaction score
I've recently got employed and working every day this week so i'll have a bit of money, anyway i'm looking into getting a new phone. I've been looking at the HTC's and Blackberry's. I don't want a contract and my favourite phone will always be the HTC HD7 but thats alot of money, What in your opinion is better HTC or Blackberry? and then which version?

HTC's are better phones, but they break really easily, which makes them pointless buying despite having some of the best phones on the market. Blackberry's are also known to break and are overrated IMO. If I was you I would look at different brands because these two aren't that good.

What other phones would you suggest? I personally like the Blackberry's due to the BBM and the Email/Internet service most sims provide but i thought the HTC's are more flashy am I right?

Neither get Sony Ericsson Xperia(Android) X10 pro

What other phones would you suggest? I personally like the Blackberry's due to the BBM and the Email/Internet service most sims provide but i thought the HTC's are more flashy am I right?

Yeah, I'd say HTC's are more flashy but I've had a 101 different problems with the two I've had and won't be getting another. Not sure what others you should get TBH. I'll be getting an iPhone for my next phone, but you said you don't want a contract or to spend too much, so that probably rules out the iPhone, but they're the best phones IMO.

I haven't had any problem with the HTC i had for a year and a half but i lost it on Saturday lol, i would recommend HTC as it's the only one i've had out of the two and been great, for the money issue, i got a cheap one cos i couldn't afford BB.

I have had a HTC Wildfire for about 2 months now and so far had no problems with it and find it a brilliant little phone. My fiancee liked it so much she after the first week of me having my HTC she got rid of her Blackberry Curve and got herself a Wildfire like me. No prizes for guessing what i would reccomend then mate lol.

Blackberries are for girls (Cjacko actually backs up my point) ;)
Get an HTC

I have a HTC desire. After not really knowing much about HTC I decided I'd try one, brilliant phones. Alot cheaper than an Iphone too. (15 quid a month for me)

Shop around on the internet, better deals than in store :)

I have a HTC desire. After not really knowing much about HTC I decided I'd try one, brilliant phones. Alot cheaper than an Iphone too. (15 quid a month for me)

Shop around on the internet, better deals than in store :)

Well after all your comments it seems like HTC is the way to go, My favourite HTC is the HTC HD7 which i've found on Amazon as cheap as £199.99 which is pretty **** good for that phone. Thanks for all the replies...