Ewinter94

Reaction score
Hey i just got promoted to the championship in my first season with Huddersfield but unfortunately my chairmen accepted a £1mil offer for my top goalscorer (Jordan Rhodes) i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good championship goalscorer in a 2nd season. The other problem is i only have a very small transfer budget of £70k however if i sell a few players i may be able to stretch this to £300-450k.

I would be very grateful for any help, thanks.

Try looking at your loan list and get a striker on loan from there. Maybe Ngog, Delfouneso. Or maybe pickup someone who's out of contract.

This guy I don't think will be a massive goalscorer but he will become a Prem/Champ striker in 3 seasons. His name is Rabiola and you can get him cheap. If you had abit more money I would recommend Emilio Nsue.

Try looking at your loan list and get a striker on loan from there. Maybe Ngog, Delfouneso. Or maybe pickup someone who's out of contract.

Yeah I totally agree! get some great players during end of contracts, if you dont have much to spend, shows your chairmans tight so get a loan in, save some more cash till Jan!

Nathan tyson mate, has got 20 in my championship season with huddersfield and im three quaters the way through