Huddersfield Town - End of Season One

abberto69

Reaction score
Well, I don't want to do an entire story because it'd be so uninteresting it'd get about 4 views and no feedback at all. Just thought I'd share my success.
After being touted as top half makeweights, I managed to get Town promoted, without needing the playoffs. Was a very tight finish though, as if I'd lost my final game, Norwich could easily of won and jumped me.
Still, season 1 over, in my first attempt at a team lower than Premier League, and I am pleased with success so far. Let's just hope the good luck and fortune continue into this challenging season.

Coca-ColaLeague1.png

hi am a town fan who did you sign ????????????

Would you recommend being Huddersfield then cause ive been thinking about starting them for soem time now. I ask this because i see you are currently a different team and wondered if the game went pear shaped.

Cheers.

For some reason, on every game i play, huddersfield always seem to get back to back promotions to the premier league :S

Yes Craig, cos we are class, lol also a town fan very interested to see what people do with town, I am also an Aston Villa fan, I finished my first season with Town winning league one, I managed to get Eric Lichaj to join me in january after a loan spell, he is my best buy, I am now in second season, 2nd in championship, following around 12 signings, I would recommend a few players below:

This is on FM2012, only just realised this is for an older version but hey ho . . .

Adam Hammill - quality winger, scores goals, creates goals, brilliant
Zeli Ismail - An excellent prospect winger/striker
Eggert Jonsson - I can't confirm how good this guy is but I have just signed him and hope he will make a good impact