Huddersfield Town

abberto69

Reaction score
Anybody out there managing The Terriers? Just wondering if anybody had any tips on players and staff to sign, tactics to use or even just any advice at all!

Not doing bad though. 4th in the league after 8 games. 6-1 win earlier but that was soon followed by a 0-5 thrashing by Chelsea in the 3rd round of the league cup (0-4 at Half Time though so I pride my team for their second half performance).

Alternatively, is there anybody out there managing another League 1 team? And is there a way to improve your teams reputation without using the editor? If you win cups and leagues does it do it automatically?

barazite n jackson gt me up with mk dons jackson scored 47 out of 48 n 24 assists n barazite gt 32 goals 28 assists

Nice. Sounds good to me. Have you ever signed Motaeb? I heard he's a goal machine but he is assisting more than anything :(

I got to the Premier League in 3 seasons.On the third season the board gave me 64 000 000 to spend on transfers...I recommend you Holden from Houston.Here's the team

Last edited:
I can't get Holden. I have no transfer funds left at all :( It's very depressing. I keep asking the board for more but the same answer keeps coming up. A big, fat NO!

Last edited:
In league 1, it's not terribly hard to win the league. Make sure you concentrate on free transfers the first year or two, they'll save your transfer budget and you'll be able to find some gems that way, especially the second and third years.

As far as your team reputation goes, the only competitions I've won in my MK Dons save (4th season, 2nd in the premier) are the JPT and League One. Other than that, the promotions are all that I've gained and my team rep is on par with West Ham because of it.