Huddersfield Town

abberto69

Reaction score
Hey there. Was just wondering if somebody could start a game with Huddersfield Town and let me know what sort of tactic would be best to play and which players need to leave and a list of who to replace them with. Obviously I want to keep Jordan Rhodes and Alex Smithies. And as far as I know, Michael Collins gets good provided he plays regularly enough.

I already know that Chris Lucketti is USELESS and must leave sooner rather than later. Any help would be appreciated.

I guess what I am asking for is somebody dedicated enough to do a complete team evaluation and give me some tips to start me on the road to success. I have a Huddersfield save where I am in the Premier League but I made the mistake of getting a £24m budget and blew it on 2 players. 1 good and 1 not worth it. The star = Gonzalo Berrota I think. Something similar to that (around 18 in first season and Uragyan)

Just do it youself. It takes the fun away if someone does it all for you. Also how do you expect to be able to do this in the future if you do improve now. Think of it as Trial and Error.

I understand tha. I just wanted another persons perspective in some sense. I'll start a new game in a bit. I just wanted to know what other people who have maybe bee HTFC before would advise.

Keep Roberts and Pilkington, Play with Collins and Gudjohnsen in Midfield, sign a new striker to partner Rhodes, and try to strengthen the defence a little bit. Keep most players for at least a season, they can make you some money when you get promoted

i play with Huddersfield too, and first thing you should do is never ever sell alex smithies at any cost, second change your gk coaches to the better one so alex will develop his ability to max, you should get graham carrey for a full time contract as he will be the key player of your team, buy joe manson from playmouth after you promoted to championship league , an i use 4-5-1 for the formation with wide and very quick play, and if you want to get a great young CM for your future development try yo buy shane william and sebstian lieght, both of the is playing very well for me, and try to use scott airfield for your AM (C)

during my season I am currently 6th after 18games, signed Goncalves on a free transfer and he is solid at the back but slightly injury prone, i have also signed derek geary on a free transfer who has shown lots of potential, i have also signed tom soares on loan till the end of the season who is good going forward and gets many assists, also for a fee of 50k i signed Pavey, who is good backup to the squad, also striker Rory Fallon On loan, Emmanual Thomas and Nile Ranger who have all been solid.

i've done huddersfield game before. 4-2-3-1 is normally a good bet, wil have to bolster the squad with frees and loans though because it's threadbare.

i've done huddersfield game before. 4-2-3-1 is normally a good bet, wil have to bolster the squad with frees and loans though because it's threadbare.

4-2-3-1 works okay , but I seem to play a simple 4-4-2 formation, but just seem to struggle without havinga quality striker in good form.