Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Hello fellow FM-Base posters. How are things today?

Earlier today (Saturday 6 February), FourFourTwo sent me a PM asking me to a joint story. I was unable to due to the Palace one I am currently in. Anyway, I asked him whether he would like to take part in a story between lots of people. He agreed and we got talking.

My question to you is; Would you like to take part? I have no specific requirements apart from:

• You post regular, helpful comments.
  • You are committed to stories.
  • You would be interested.

If you do want to take part then I want you to lay your request out like so (Mine are just examples):

Forum Name: Chris
Team Idea: Athletic Bilbao
Preferred Country: Spain
Thread Name: (Optional)
Story Layout Idea: (Legends, Unknown manager) (Optional)

The preferred country is where you would like the story to take place if you can't get your preferred team. Preferably no lower than the Second League in a country (Adelante, Coca Cola Championship) if possible.

The story won't take place immediately, but I would like to know your thoughts and hopefully requests! I won't limit the amount of people if lots would like to join. My final request is that you post regular updates that are well laid out.

Chris - Newcastle fan for life.

MEMBERS: Chris, Max, Ross 95, HarryinHD, Jamie F, bcfc, Luke, FourFourTwo, Dan

CLOSED FOR REQUEST!

Last edited:
Forum name: bcfc
Team Idea: FM base athletic (H)
Preferred Country: England
Story Layout Idea: Everyone has to be different ;)

Forum Name: Lfclover2314
Team Idea: Swindon
Preferred Country: England (doesnt matter)
Thread Name: Dunno
Story Layout Idea: Legends

I may not be very active....but I shall soon

Forum Name: FourFourTwo
Team Idea: Wycombe
Thread Name: Rat Race? Something catchy :)
Story Layout Idea: Arsenal Legends from the 00s. 8-| (Pires, Bergkamp, Viera going into managing)

Forum Name: Lfclover2314
Team Idea: Swindon
Preferred Country: England (doesnt matter)
Thread Name: Dunno
Story Layout Idea: Legends

I may not be very active....but I shall soon

I'm sorry. You only have 75 posts mate. I wouldn't consider that as a regular poster.

Thanks for making the thread Chris :) Perhaps we could have some rules?

Possibly, make the thread only open to Premium Members? I'm donating within a few days.
Also, make a limit of the people who can do the story? We wouldn't want over 20 people constantly updating the thread, no one would be bothered to read it. oO)
But anyway, i love this idea :) Of a lot of people involved.

I think there should be guidelines though, such as over 500 posts? Or Premium Membership?
(K)

4-42 I have 75 posts as I have signed up then 4got my password....I have it now and aim to be on as often as possible

Name: Dan
Team Idea: Dont Mind
Thread Name: None
Story Layout idea: What you mean by legends?

Forum Name: Ross 95
Team Idea: Fulham or Stoke (Probably Stoke)
Thread Name: Something catchy, need to thinl. Lol
Story Layout Idea: Unknown rookie :D

FourFourTwo- I will consider everyone who posts first and take a look at previous posts they have made before the decision is made.

There will be a limit if lots want to join but I can't see more than 4-8 people doing it. If there is more then we'll have to see. I want to get some people who aren't premium members (Harry) involved. I haven't thought up the rules completely and it isn't up to me really. I'll just decide who gets in if more than, say, six people want to join. We'll see. Thanks for your suggestions though. I will take them on board. :)

Ok Legends then!

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Im sure Max will join! By the way where has the members list gone from the right hand side?

I will send PM's to certain people but no more than three people.

Im sure Max will join! By the way where has the members list gone from the right hand side?

That i don't really know, I'm sure Sean has been testing out a few things on here.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Am i in Chris?

As I said, I won't make a decision at the moment but due to your donator's status, you have a good chance.

name Paul LUFC Custus
Team idea Inter Milan
prefered country Italy
thread name dont no
World class player e.g someone like Zidane or Cantona

Forum Name: HarryinHD
Team Idea: Charlton Athletic
Preferred Country: England/Scotland
Thread Name: FM-Base's Story Addicks
Story Layout Idea: Anything imaginative :)

OK, I have sent Private Messages to Max, Jamie F and Harry. Which leaves 3-5 prospective members.

Status
Not open for further replies.