Hughes hopes win will calm Fulham

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fulham boss Mark Hughes said his side's 3-0 win over West Bromwich Albion, which moved them out of the relegation zone, would "settle everybody down" at the club.

More...

Good for sparky, how the **** people were expecting miracles at Fulham is beyond me, Hughes has had no time to build a squad he likes and they sold their star player. Hughes needs time there.

Good for sparky, how the **** people were expecting miracles at Fulham is beyond me, Hughes has had no time to build a squad he likes and they sold their star player. Hughes needs time there.
We didn't sell Eddie Johnson?!? Seriously speaking though, was Konchesky our star player? We've had a bit of bad luck with injuries, especially Zamora, but then also some good luck with some last gasp equalizers by Hangeland. Hope this result gives us some confidence and with Dembélé and Zamora later coming back, we're going to finish 10th.

I was about to say, I didn't think they'd sold Zamora...

Konchesky's hardly their star player. I hope Hughes does well, Fulham have had some hard luck recently.

Wouldn't describe Konchesky as a star player but he's certainly better than Salcido. We'll be fine with Hughes if we get some investment in the team in January and then a real shake up in the Summer. I am eagerly awaiting the return of Zamora and Dembele as I believe they will be a fantastic partnership.