Hughes sorry after Mancini spat

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
I personally dont like mark hughes.. IMO still seems bitter whenever playing man city

but i may be wrong

Hughes sticking to his principles with something that I think was justified. On top of that, he's swallowed his pride and apologised. Good man. This is why I like Hughes.

This.

Apparently he wants the England job, I have no qualms with this.

Well Hughes wasn't exactly looking him straight in the eye either. But if that would have been another manager...would he have done that? IDK....or was it just because it was the man that took over his job?

Can you please think about what you are saying before you post?

It has nothing to do with Hughes being ex-City manager , Mancini disrespected him.
End of.

Why would Hughes laugh at City's substitution. And why would Mancini care about Hughes reaction when he made the substitution. It is not like Mancini makes the sub and look at Hughes to check his reaction.

Simple it is. Mancini was bitter at dropping points, which any manager would be. But he was not sportive enough to offer proper hand shake. And this is not first time either. He has a spat with Moyes last season.

Idk...it might not be true. i just looked on youtube the post comments by mancini. He has a very bad english so i can't really translate. But he seems to deny that there was an earlier spat. But there are rumours that they had some spat in the tunnel or something.

Last edited:
hughes was going for that fresh prince style handshake ..XDpsst!

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

hughes england manager **** no!! bruce maybe but hughes is nowhere near good engough.

Mancini being ignorant, Hughes getting frustrated unsurprisingly. Mancini should be the one apologising.

Hughes is a **********. Im happy that he is away from City...he is still crying because of the sack. But when you can't sort the defence out then you get the sack..simple as that.

Was a good player, but an avarge manager IMO.
Why would he be crying about his sack? He has a team equal to Manchester City, which was build on thousands of millions of dollars.

not sure why everyone is getting worked up its two sides of nothing, and im sure there will be a phone call between them

Why would he be crying about his sack? He has a team equal to Manchester City, which was build on thousands of millions of dollars.

Fulham are in no way equal to Manchester City quality wise (no offense to Fulham fans).

They have one of the best squads in the world and should really be winning trophies with their squad.

And Blackpool are better than Spurs because they beat them? Fulham is not equal to city...but they are a good team. And the trophies will probly come to City but it will take a while.

When/if we get Cl football next season and if we still got the same manager in the summer...we will be much stronger next season.

Never liked Hughes never will he acts as if Mancini is the only manager that has looked away during a hand shack thats what some managers do when they ****** off

Back