Status
Not open for further replies.
hulk is a very good player
scored 35 goals in my first season as liverpool partnering fernando torres

I had Hulk with Marseille, he's a great forward, remainds me on Adriano in he's best days:D

Sorry for bumping this thread up.

But really need a bit of info on Hulk. I'm playing managing Manutd ( 2011) . Need a lone striker who's strong enough to hold the ball up. Hulk moved to Milan when I was in my first season for 15mp and He's currently rotting at Torino , severely unhappy about not playing even a single game. He's available for 4-5mp. Will he be a good buy? coz I've only 7mp left to get a new striker.

hulk is good he got me 20 goals in my man city game, the tactic i used he got alot more assists then goals though

He's good, but a little on - off. When hes on hes amazing, when hes off he's so annoyingly bad.

He was very good for my west ham game but every so often he would hit sum1 a dig or a kick nd get sent off and miss 3 games

id keep faith in hulk he got 36 gls in 42 games for my porto stunning scores goals from n e where a good player

Sorry for bumping this thread up.

But really need a bit of info on Hulk. I'm playing managing Manutd ( 2011) . Need a lone striker who's strong enough to hold the ball up. Hulk moved to Milan when I was in my first season for 15mp and He's currently rotting at Torino , severely unhappy about not playing even a single game. He's available for 4-5mp. Will he be a good buy? coz I've only 7mp left to get a new striker.

I suppose it depends on how much his stats decreased while he was rotting on the bench.

Hes good but not great. Im in 2012 and he has great stats but he isnt even capped for brazil yet which says alot about his form

Hulk is absolute mustard IMO

I brought him for Millwall in the Prem scored 10 goals in 28 with 16 assists for a struggling team, went to AC signed him and first season played 34 scored 27 and doing even better this season

You do realise this is a FM09 thread?

Hulk is not the best but he is extremely good if used rightly. I got him for 20 mil, played him as complete forward support beside Rooney as complete forward attack. He scores the equal amount of goal and have a similar amount of assist as Rooney every season. Later he becomes one of Man U icon. Not to mention his stat becomes greater as he gains more experience. Never expected I would get that much out of a 20 mil. I sold him at 70 mil at his 28, the second best deal I ever had aside from Franck Ribery (buy 40 m, sold 109 m )

Hulk is not the best but he is extremely good if used rightly. I got him for 20 mil, played him as complete forward support beside Rooney as complete forward attack. He scores the equal amount of goal and have a similar amount of assist as Rooney every season. Later he becomes one of Man U icon. Not to mention his stat becomes greater as he gains more experience. Never expected I would get that much out of a 20 mil. I sold him at 70 mil at his 28, the second best deal I ever had aside from Franck Ribery (buy 40 m, sold 109 m )

this is an old thread you know :/

Status
Not open for further replies.