Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle93

Reaction score
cant decide which one for my man city team !

i play 4-2-4 II Devasto tactic(H)

might buy both

should i just get rid of balotelli or someone ?

need adam johnson for one of my homegrown players

keep adam johnson in your team he plays amazing believe me or not, he will give more than his stats!

first of all i hate devasto tactic anyway why you dont try to create your own tactic?, open places shots for hazard and watch him burn the pitch! he plays like casper the friendly ghost for me. dribbles like ****(runs with ball often, and i think he has tries trick or likes to beat man again and again or both), create chances for his teammates(tries killer ball often) and places shots help him to be clean finisher. places shots is must because his finishing is too low!dont forget you have only one ppm choice for hazard!

and if i were you i would put hulk to amr, his PPM's is well suited for inside forward. i dont want to talk much about him because he is the best player behind ronaldo and messi in the game for his performance for sure.

esp hulk goals per game is over 1, and hazard assist per game is over 1.

and i would reccomend, gaitan(benfica) as amr, bryan ruiz as amr, dzagoev as aml, coutinho as aml,diego costa(atl madrid) as aml, neymar as aml, agüero as aml. all of these players plays amazingly well on inside forward. but i have to say my setup is incredibly different :) i forgot to say mata canales ryad boudebouz ait fana are beasts on the right side and nasri menez vucinic beasts on the left!

Last edited:
devasto is an amazing tactic,if it work well,is the best out there for sure.About the players,HULK NO DOUBTS!!!!! use him as STCR,not as winger,and he will score loooooooooooads of gols for you.In my Newcastle save,he was a monster in that position with devasto.

Status
Not open for further replies.