leroy20

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with hulk bought him for liverpool and want to know what peoples experience with him was best in a tac? target man, if so in feet or run onto to? left side or right side up front?

cheers

I have a kind of a noobish question for this one: How do you set a player to be a target man anyway?

I have a kind of a noobish question for this one: How do you set a player to be a target man anyway?
Go to tactics screen,click on Target men,then drag and drop the player you want to be a target man into the list.

hulk.. is a centre foward so like most centre fowards they hold up play bring others into play... so he is a target man id say send him the ball to feet he is quick yeah .... but its not often players send the ball over top for ur fowards.. he is amazing at ball control dribbling etc .. soo go to feet he can do real damage there, set his foward runs to rarely and runs with ball often his arrow will then be pointing down but bare in mind decision is key for forward runs.. so if you have a centre foward with forward runs rarely but his decisions is like say 16 + then he will do runs at the right moment.. Foward runs = off the ball and decisions ..... also hulks long shots is amazing like 19 in first season so set his long shots to often also do this in his player interaction screen .. i done this with the legend that is anres guardado.. set him to lurk outside the area when you have corners he will score a fare few from there.. hope this helps people =) =P .... !!!

play him as AMC and train him in that position to become "natural" with creative freedom high, run with ball high, forward runs medium, long shots high, attacking full and passing direct and use him as your play maker in the team! not target man!

try that??? <)

id have him running at defenders as he is pretty good at dribbling

play him as AMC and train him in that position to become "natural" with creative freedom high, run with ball high, forward runs medium, long shots high, attacking full and passing direct and use him as your play maker in the team! not target man!

try that??? <)

I didnt set anything for hulk i just stuck him up top with vagner love and he got 20+ goals a seson for me for 2 seasons

i suppose you could play hulk as a amc but depends on ur style of play ... he is a good target man he is strong 18... pace good ball control and his off the ball is good to so if you set him as target man and play ball to feet or even set to mixed he should perform pretty well he playes much better for me as stricker .. you see with him as a centre foward he drops off to recieve ball brings others into play, his off the ball attribute is key for this beacause he will get into the right areas of the park.. but DONT HAVE HIS creative freedom high.. he isnt creative just make him run with ball often he will produce a **** of a lot more play for you im sure of that he scored 44 goals for me second season guardado 22 assists and defoe 35 goals.. think about it the majority of the attributes you subscribe to you're players is often to do with his decisions ... forward runs you should pay attention to his off the ball and decision attributes .... runs with ball his dribbling and decisions .. long shots = long shots decisions.. most people dont realise how important that attribute is.. it underminds everything to making the right choice at the right moment.. with shooting, the passes they make, the foward runs they do .. etc etc .. so the right decisions = the right choice .... Passing:.... players set to mixed passing should have high decisions ( 17 +) and passing high (16 +).. players set to direct passing should have high passing ( 16 +) and medium decisions (13 +) .. players set to short passing should have decisions (17+) passing (16+) off the ball (16+) .. can you see what im geeting at now .. see the reason for short passing is that players with them attributes high will now wot passes to make and their off the ball attribute will make them get into the best area to recieve the ball back again kinda like a fabrigas ... pass and move .. like the attributes joao mountinho they are amazing i have him set to mixed coz his passing is amazing creativity is good decisions is amazing off the ball is amazing so he will no wot to do with the ball any time his movement on the field is amazing so he will allways be avaliable .. PLAY MAKER !!!

as i am portuguese i see porto games and he often plays at AML or ST no at AMC becuase thats lucho position in the game I really advise you to put him in striker position is the best scorer(portuguese league) in my save with sporting so try put him in there if u dont like it then seek for another position