thomaspato

Reaction score
I have started a FC Porto saving & at the start of my first season, the likes of Manchester City, Manchester United & other clubs where interested & putting offers in for Hulk, he has been playing superb for me. i'm just getting up to October & i am trying to look for a replacement as i might not be able to keep hold of Hulk, is there a good replacement for him that i can buy for less that 20m?

much appreciated!

I have started a FC Porto saving & at the start of my first season, the likes of Manchester City, Manchester United & other clubs where interested & putting offers in for Hulk, he has been playing superb for me. i'm just getting up to October & i am trying to look for a replacement as i might not be able to keep hold of Hulk, is there a good replacement for him that i can buy for less that 20m?

much appreciated!
If i was in charge of Porto I would find it very hard to sell Hulk he should be one of you'r main players there. If you wan't to make money then Eriksen can play there if you retrain him and will turn out to be one of you'r best players. I think you can buy him for under 10 million depends what season you are in.

If i was in charge of Porto I would find it very hard to sell Hulk he should be one of you'r main players there. If you wan't to make money then Eriksen can play there if you retrain him and will turn out to be one of you'r best players. I think you can buy him for under 10 million depends what season you are in.

i don't want to sell him, the board might end up selling him on me, also he might want to leave.. i just want to find a replacement just incase he goes & thank you very much. i will look at Eriksen :)

I don't think Eriksen is the same type of player, he's more of creative midfielder than an inside forward, tbh there aren't reallt any others of Hulks quality besides Jovetic or Gotze....u'll probs have to just use the momey on a few less high profile signings, or switch to using wingers instead of inside forwards?

Iker Muniain.

William, Douglas Costa, Lucas Moura are also good.

Last edited:
I don't think Eriksen is the same type of player, he's more of creative midfielder than an inside forward, tbh there aren't reallt any others of Hulks quality besides Jovetic or Gotze....u'll probs have to just use the momey on a few less high profile signings, or switch to using wingers instead of inside forwards?
This is him from the right wing in my current season, he is a beast there for me. He is more than capable of playing there, he got the Golden Ball playing there, that says it all really. Btw i also have Jovetic and Eriksen has forced him out of the side.

xLVDV.png

This is him from the right wing in my current season, he is a beast there for me. He is more than capable of playing there, he got the Golden Ball playing there, that says it all really. Btw i also have Jovetic and Eriksen has forced him out of the side.

xLVDV.png

That's really good, however, bare in mind it's with Ajax, not Porto, Porto's league is alot more physical. Also, although he scored an impressive amount of goals, llike I said it's the assists Eriksen is good at, Hulk will get more than 20 goals in the Premier league on right wing so in the Dutch league I'ms ure he would do even better.

Having said that, well done, you obvs know how to use Eriksen welll lol!

That's really good, however, bare in mind it's with Ajax, not Porto, Porto's league is alot more physical. Also, although he scored an impressive amount of goals, llike I said it's the assists Eriksen is good at, Hulk will get more than 20 goals in the Premier league on right wing so in the Dutch league I'ms ure he would do even better.

We probably play different systems allthough i like my wingers to score i would prefer them to assist my lone striker that's the way ive always tried to play CM/football manager. I totally agree with you that Hulk is a better scorer than Eriksen. To be honest for Porto it's a no brainer Hulk is the best player there the OP should keep him for sure and work on recruting for other positions.

Just looked at Niangs goals lol! How did he not win lol!

i find that a lot of things come into factor with the world player of the year. I didn't start to get players up for it after about 6 years managing them. I think your club has to have a certain rep for your players to be put up for the award. I think Niang didn't get it because of his age but im really not sure. I do like my strikers to get the award. Niang is belting them in for fun this season i think the guy should be banned from playing in holland it's a bit over the top.

I have had Sturridge on loan since the start of the season and he has been playing superb, do you think he would play good on that side until i can get a good replacement?

If you're looking for inside forward types, try Gio dos Santos or Sidney Sam. Both are left-footed right wingers and can do quite the job!

I have had Sturridge on loan since the start of the season and he has been playing superb, do you think he would play good on that side until i can get a good replacement?
I have no idea with Sturridge i have never bought him i have no idea why neither. Douglas Costa might be an ideal signing for you as well. He can turn into a world beater and can play on either wing and he can do just as well as an AMC. Also you can pick him up for 11 Million which is nothing considering his talent. Also he speaks Portugese as well so he will have no issue with the language. Just a thought.

If you're looking for inside forward types, try Gio dos Santos or Sidney Sam. Both are left-footed right wingers and can do quite the job!

okay thanks mate, i seen Santos go on loan to At Madrid i think it was, but i will scout the other player see what he is like, thanks :)

I have no idea with Sturridge i have never bought him i have no idea why neither. Douglas Costa might be an ideal signing for you as well. He can turn into a world beater and can play on either wing and he can do just as well as an AMC. Also you can pick him up for 11 Million which is nothing considering his talent. Also he speaks Portugese as well so he will have no issue with the language. Just a thought.

Every game sturridge has played for me he has scored, even scored 2 against barcelona to win the Euro Super Cup, he's amazing! also i was thing costa, but i don't know.. i will have a look mate and tell you how it goes, thanks anyway :)