Im testing this with Fiorentina but im seeing a lot of yellow/red cards and my striker seems an ameba.

Im testing this with Fiorentina but im seeing a lot of yellow/red cards and my striker seems an ameba.
If you are getting too many yellow/red Cards just untick the "pull in". Can you share some screen so i can check it! Ty

Well, the tactic is called hulk smash...
That's just a variation, i've made like 10 that working well,that's should be the more solid, the problem is on fmbase you can just make 1 post 1 tactic and i don't know if i am going to just to spam...
That's the VA version Very attacking but it's like a tornado

Attachments

• League.png
    League.png
    175 KB · Views: 168
  • Pool.png
    Pool.png
    524.3 KB · Views: 174
  • WestHam.png
    WestHam.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 171
@jerikpe i did a multiple vacation run doing last test that was with Jovic as CA but i guess he is not that good you might try Cabal or Kouamè
1666132480169.png

1666132861221.png

Last edited:
That's just a variation, i've made like 10 that working well,that's should be the more solid, the problem is on fmbase you can just make 1 post 1 tactic and i don't know if i am going to just to spam...
That's the VA version Very attacking but it's like a tornado

Im testing the othere tactic but i don't lie if i say that i would try this one with Esc

New Test with Positive a bit of tweak to make it better, seem VH works well with fast Defenders and H works better overall.
Testing DM defensive and IWB on support roles to make the sustanibility higher, even do i guess roaming is still perfoming better on goals score
That's a test with 120 CA teams difference is the defensive line: First picture is Very High on Second is on Standard :
It really impacted hard on Forest so much
1666206336451.png

1666206348663.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    504.1 KB · Views: 100
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 2n.png
    2n.png
    485.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
DeliciousStory updated Hulk Smash Positive with a new update entry:

11 years test run with Roma and Girona

Hello Guys! I did some real test to check how the tactic could work over the years in game playing or instant results(while waiting for fm23 official release) i did use alot of mini tweaks and this one was the one with most GD. Keep in mind that i play only with wonderkids, so most likely the tactics used players with CA 130-150 till their final explosion and with giron i did play even with CA 100-120.
Imma go run this till 8 and after cya at FM23!

HF

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did make Zaniolo from SS to AF you can check the differences in goals he won the ballon d'or 6 times in a row but rest are just wonderkids i can share the CA/PA vi genie

Zaniolo CA after 31 y.o went to like 160/1 from 171
1667496346818.png

1667496499851.png

I am even trying how to make those kids to their max PA, a bit sad about cacace because he was a PA 196 but stopped at 167 (no clue why)
Rest are atm 155-170 CA and PA 180-196

With Girona i took all the kids under 170 and they perfomed totaly amazing,now is 4 leagues in a row they winning Liga, they won even UCL once

1667496726127.png

They were totaly in vacation but i didn't like how the IA was rotatining the players so i just instant result for them
1667496783044.png

And they playing another tweak of the tactic

I released that because on vacation some tactic might work amazing but once you wanna play them after a while they stop working, so i just tweaked again to make it playing constant and good soccer.

Hope this can satisfy your curiosity.

I will start again in 5 days on FM23 ^^!