Hulk under rated??? Anyone signed him on fm??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneckham

Reaction score
I don't think this guy gets enough credit on this game, he is amazing iv signed him for tottenham and he's won the world player awards for the last 3 years. Just by having hulk in my team has won me 2 league titles and champions league and Europa. The guy is an Outstanding player I play him as an inside forward off the right wing hes a beast got a great left foot, fast and got good feet. He is easily one of the best players on this game.

i tried to sign him but his club reject my offer, so how did u sign him ?

i tried to sign him but his club reject my offer, so how did u sign him ?

I got him once i had got tottenham into europe a few times raised their profile, then i got him for 25 30 mil i think but was worth every penny such a versertile player.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

He is indeed, bought him for Tottenham and was a beast :)

Where do you play him?

Where do you play him?[/QUOTE]

Hmm along time a go but I think it was complete forward with Defoe as poacher :)

He's not under rated, just as good as he is, bought him and he gets around 25-30 goals season, and he's around that this season, good player, but still miles away from the current best in the world.

He's not under rated, just as good as he is, bought him and he gets around 25-30 goals season, and he's around that this season, good player, but still miles away from the current best in the world.

I agree i dont mean he is the best in the world in real life, i was saying that on this game he has the potential to be that as i have got him to that standard. Just by having him in my team, he has won me many games all by him self, as messi and ronaldo do, just thought id see if anyone else had signed him, and had the same joy.

Hum, yes, I did sign him, and he was a big help on many games, scoring lots of goals and also loads of assists. :)

I agree i dont mean he is the best in the world in real life, i was saying that on this game he has the potential to be that as i have got him to that standard. Just by having him in my team, he has won me many games all by him self, as messi and ronaldo do, just thought id see if anyone else had signed him, and had the same joy.

He is the incredible HULK guys i got him on manchester city in my 1st season for 34 millions and look what he did 10 matche before end of the season.BTW im playing him as POACHER

He is the incredible HULK guys i got him on manchester city in my 1st season for 34 millions and look what he did 10 matche before end of the season.BTW im playing him as POACHER

Cant see your screenshots mate??

Status
Not open for further replies.