JDvzs

Reaction score
Hello there.

So we all know Hulk as a great player w/ monstruous physical attributes etc. True. Shame is that he has the "Shoots with Power" PPM, and so he misses a LOT of chances because the blasts the ball outside the stadium when an easy tap on the ball would be enough to make it count.
I've been trying to get him to unlearn that PPM for the last 2 seasons but he keeps refusing the stubborn *******. Any ideas on how to get him rid of this?

(P.S.: His composure is now at 14 as I focused that area of training for him)

dont try and change the Hulk, you don't want to see him when he is angry...

I'll take my chances, he's on a tight leash

I got around 85 goals from him in the 1st two seasons as Porto manager :) he excels in this tactic as striker but especially Amr :)

190043d1312461540-raikan007s-perfect-4-2-3-1-amc-tactic-hulk-profile_-attributes-.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...raikan007s-perfect-4-2-3-1-amc-tactic-14.html

Yeah mate I know he's great, he was top scorer in the Premier League for me last season with 36 goals, my personal best as I like to create my own tactics. But I still find it extremely irritating to see him miss all those chances

but he scores you 36 goals, so what seems to be the problem :) do you want 72 out of him :p

he will never unlearn that PPM, it defines him as a player, just like Freddy Guarin! dont try and fix something that aint broken...

he does miss a few chances yes, but when you buy/have Hulk that is something you need to accept :)

His composure doesn't really matter that much if he's smashing it at goal, work on his finishing and technique.
I have a regen with 18 finishing and tech but composure around 12 and I told him to power them in.
Scores way more now than he ever did.

I think it does becausing powering them in is a way to compensate for poor composure, that's why I focused oon it, hoping that he would be willing to unlearn the PPM. I've also trained his finishing a lot it's now at 17.

Raikan, I see your point, but I still think he improve some of his performances a LOT.

I got his finishing up to 17 as well, midway through 3rd season (November) and his composure up a few as well! I played him Amr and had him cutting in creating chances, scoring placed goals, thunderstrikes and assisting from great balls and from his thunderous shots that the keepers can only parry into the path of my poacher :)

I cannot remember him wasting many oppurtunities when I was at Porto using my tactics, unless I just overlooked it cause he scored pretty much every game :)

I only play him as a Poacher w/ Carlos Tevez as a Complete Forward. I set his Wide Play to Normal and lowered his creativity to make him the raging bull that charges at the opposition's defence. But he gets lots of through balls too from Juan Mata (AML) and Tevez. He's massive despite this issue.

Why would you want to change his PPM Hulk is an amazing player all strikers miss a few goals here and there plus remember he is a AMR by trade so why not try training him to become a natural striker (I did and he is still scoring for fun right upto 2018) Plus like Raikan says you don't wanna make him angry lmao He is an quality poacher

but he scores you 36 goals, so what seems to be the problem :) do you want 72 out of him :p

he will never unlearn that PPM, it defines him as a player, just like Freddy Guarin! dont try and fix something that aint broken...

he does miss a few chances yes, but when you buy/have Hulk that is something you need to accept :)

As a matter of fact, when I was at AS Roma, I've managed to get 64 goals (44 Serie A, 4 Cup, 16 Continental) out of im in the first season and 80 goals (50 serie A, 6 Cup, 24 Continental) in the second season using Sahar's 4-2-2-2-1 tactic.

As a matter of fact, when I was at AS Roma, I've managed to get 64 goals (44 Serie A, 4 Cup, 16 Continental) out of im in the first season and 80 goals (50 serie A, 6 Cup, 24 Continental) in the second season using Sahar's 4-2-2-2-1 tactic.

And that's precisely what I feel that he could do for me if it weren't for his misses. How did you cope with this issue?

If you change that PPM, he will get more shot on target but most of them will end up in the goalie's hand. I had the same problem with C.Ronaldo as he always stupidly blast the ball to the sky, so I change that PPM and now he gently touches the ball to the goal keepers which is even more irritating.

And that's precisely what I feel that he could do for me if it weren't for his misses. How did you cope with this issue?
I didn't do anything, I just let him do his thing. He shot a lot on the keeper, but he also scored magnificent goals from 35m or dribbled 3 defenders and finished or gave an assist. In the end it all levels out.