• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Reaction score
DMF just told me about this on msn, so I turned on SSN and saw it as breaking news saying "Sky Sources: Hull have approached Avram Grant over managerial vacancy".

Personally I see no bonus in Grant going, although I can see why he wants to leave.

But look at it this way, he's going to a team that don't have much money either (obviously not as bad as Pompey but he won't get to spend much), he's got pretty much 1 or 2 good players like Bullard and Altidore and maybe Myhill, Hull are probably going to go down with no chance of silverware unlike Portsmouth who yes will go down, but are in the semi finals on the FA Cup, and have a better squad than Hull in my opinion. The Portsmouth fans even call him "Uncle Avram", what else do the fans need to show we want to keep him?

But hey Avram, have fun with Hull, mug.

Your's sincerely, a very bitter Pompey fan.

If Grant leaves, ur going down.
If Grant stays, u going down...

LOL!
Poor POMPEY.

Cammon u SAINTS!!!!

Is he working on nothing to help Pompey? Whatta Man.

he seems committed to me, unless the administrators ask him to leave.

DMF just told me about this on msn, so I turned on SSN and saw it as breaking news saying "Sky Sources: Hull have approached Avram Grant over managerial vacancy".

Personally I see no bonus in Grant going, although I can see why he wants to leave.

But look at it this way, he's going to a team that don't have much money either (obviously not as bad as Pompey but he won't get to spend much), he's got pretty much 1 or 2 good players like Bullard and Altidore and maybe Myhill, Hull are probably going to go down with no chance of silverware unlike Portsmouth who yes will go down, but are in the semi finals on the FA Cup, and have a better squad than Hull in my opinion. The Portsmouth fans even call him "Uncle Avram", what else do the fans need to show we want to keep him?

But hey Avram, have fun with Hull, mug.

Your's sincerely, a very bitter Pompey fan

sorry but who's to say he will go,

LOL!
Poor POMPEY.

Cammon u SAINTS!!!!
Hows League 1 treating ya buddy? ;)

& I'm not sure if the administrators have asked him to leave, but his contract only went until the end of the season I think so it's not like they'd get big compensation fee's for him.

His job will be to keep Hull up, I think he's the man to do it. And as for the no money bit, Hull aren't that poor, and can noway be compared to Pompey, if they stay up he will be given money to spend obviously. Why would he want to stay at Pompey? You are definitely relegated and he probably won't be there next year anyway, seems pointless hanging onto a doomed club when there is another offering you a job with a possibility of survival.

Fair play to the bloke for what he has done.

But surely its out of his hands if the administrators can get a good fee for him, like Warnock going to QPR.
will be a shame for Pompey, but really i would rather slug it out at Pompey than go to Hull :/
what appeal do Hull have really lol, except a decent stadium!

i just don't think the decision will be in his hands though unfortunately

sorry but who's to say he will go,
I didn't say he would definitely go, I probably worded it wrong, but anyway does it really matter lol?

I'm also quite interested to see who would replace him if he did go, possibly Curbishley? No cost as he's unemployed and he might like the challenge.

I didn't say he would definitely go, I probably worded it wrong, but anyway does it really matter lol?

I'm also quite interested to see who would replace him if he did go, possibly Curbishley? No cost as he's unemployed and he might like the challenge.

challenge? More like Mission Impossible XD

Curbishley gets linked with every job doesn't he lol, being such a great manager probably because everyone would like him. I hoped for him when Bruce left us, as he is an Ex Blue as well.

Not that i can complain though to be honest, Big Eck is the man!!!

Even though Pompey were B******S! and knocked us out the cup i still hate to see whats happening to such honest loyal supporters. Play up pompey fans ;)

I dont think Grant will leave Pompey, when Chelsea sacked him he seemed pretty disgusted and I dont think he will leave Pompey in the state that they are in.

I think Paul Jewell will take over at Hull anyway. Adam Pearson hired him when he was Derby Chairman.

Didn't see this coming, I'd say the likelihood of him leaving is high.

He's a decent manager,and was lied to by Pompey, and also is too good for championship IMO.Both teams look like going there,so...

Personally I think Paul Jewell would be good at Pompey :)

LOL!
Poor POMPEY.

Cammon u SAINTS!!!!

IF he goes they are going down? Nothing to do with the fact they are bottom and are due to lose another 10 points no?

Didn't see this coming, I'd say the likelihood of him leaving is high.

Really? Why? Where is the appeal in Hull City. When Redders told me about this I was confused to ****. I really don't see how this would benefit Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back