Hull approach Avram Grant

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I may be wrong about Paul Jewell, but I know Avram Grant would look rather fetching with a big headset on ;)

he ent all that great either though lol

bit of a step down from "Uncle Avram" isn't it really

more like a steep hill! lol

/slap

Go sit in a corner and think about what you just said.

Bit harsh Jewell is a quality manager but I do think the Hull job is more suited to him

is there is a brothel in Hull then Avram will definetly go lol
and no offence to anyone is Hull but i can imagine that there must be a few :D

but on a serious notes Hull will go down regardless of who is in charge and Pompey are already gone so have fun in The Championship

Bit harsh Jewell is a quality manager but I do think the Hull job is more suited to him
I personally would rather not have the manager who managed Derby in their 11 point season, but I suppose everyone is due a second chance, but he can have his 2nd chance else where.

is there is a brothel in Hull then Avram will definetly go lol
and no offence to anyone is Hull but i can imagine that there must be a few :D

Mate it's Hull, you'd have to be ******* blind to miss a brothel in Hull ;) What a beautiful city..... (6)

If Grant leaves, ur going down.
If Grant stays, u going down...

LOL!
Poor POMPEY.

Cammon u SAINTS!!!!
Shut up and stop insulting Max!!! Aren't you that guy who commented on his profile? Double accounting I think?

His job will be to keep Hull up, I think he's the man to do it. And as for the no money bit, Hull aren't that poor, and can noway be compared to Pompey, if they stay up he will be given money to spend obviously. Why would he want to stay at Pompey? You are definitely relegated and he probably won't be there next year anyway, seems pointless hanging onto a doomed club when there is another offering you a job with a possibility of survival.
I think Pompey are a good team but are unlucky and everything whereas Hull are average I mean they have two good strikers and a good keeper and a Bullard but then they are not really that much better than Pompey :S
challenge? More like Mission Impossible XD
Why laugh and try and start an argument? People could think Tottenham have no chance of a top 4 place and what I think he mean by challenge is that next season he has to try and take them back up and build a good squad.

wow, i didnt even know brown'd been sacked :S
hopefully Avram doesnt leave, yous need him..

Hows League 1 treating ya buddy? ;)

& I'm not sure if the administrators have asked him to leave, but his contract only went until the end of the season I think so it's not like they'd get big compensation fee's for him.
How many times did we win against POMPEY?
How many years did we play in Premier Division?

Dude...srsly...GET A LIFE!

come on fm10topplayer you did start it, and he has a life, more than alot of people on this forum including myself, anyway i think mark hughes would be a better appointment, but i think hes too good for hull

Pompey Are Terrible

I think if he can keep Hull up it could be a good move for him. I'm just pleased that I won't have to hear that ****** bell ringing anymore! And no more 'play up pompey'!

The bell(end) will live forever :P

You are talking about Peter Storrie right? ;)

Although Harry Redknapp is probably the biggest ******* ever to step foot in Pompey.

You are talking about Peter Storrie right? ;)

Although Harry Redknapp is probably the biggest ******* ever to step foot in Pompey.
You forgot about Mokoena and Gaydamak

I why your talking about them, I was on about this mug (6)

westwood2404_96421a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back