Lee Dennis

Reaction score
H guys I decided to start a save with Hull. While I hold my own at home even getting lucky wins against City and Chelsea I also lost 2-3 to United and 4-5 to Liverpool which I'm happy. Downside is I really am struggling away,no matter what I do I get battered I lost 8-2 to United 5-1 to Liverpool 4-1 to Leicester and Swansea. No I arnt looking to win all games away from home I would just like to maybe stop shipping so many goals and at least have a chance in the away games of getting a point. Any decent underdog tactics for away games?

H guys I decided to start a save with Hull. While I hold my own at home even getting lucky wins against City and Chelsea I also lost 2-3 to United and 4-5 to Liverpool which I'm happy. Downside is I really am struggling away,no matter what I do I get battered I lost 8-2 to United 5-1 to Liverpool 4-1 to Leicester and Swansea. No I arnt looking to win all games away from home I would just like to maybe stop shipping so many goals and at least have a chance in the away games of getting a point. Any decent underdog tactics for away games?
If you just want a tactic, there are sub-forums for that.

If you want to learn, post your tactic and the issue you have.