Hull City 1-2 Stoke

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 624
Lol. why the serious dislike of phil brown mate?

I lost what respect he'd earned by getting Hull to the Premiership with his half-time 'pitchside' team talk. That was the sign that his head had finally disappeared up his nether regions. Sam Allerdyce and him made such a lovely couple. And I despise Sam Allerdyce.

I'm sick of having this argument with people. The tiny minority of our fans that honestly do believe we're a top 6 side or whatever are the only idiots that get any press coverage. Now you go and ask a reasonable fan like myself and I'll tell you I don't believe we're a huge club, and I know that if we do manage to stay up this year that we're gonna be no further forward. This kind of season has been in the pipeline for a long time now, nothing has been right since Sir Bobby got sacked. Yes I agree Given is a huge loss to the team, but we had to let him move on to further his career.

However I do believe that with the right people in charge, a little bit of money spent in the right places, we do have the foundations (excellent fan base, good stadium and facilities) to challenge the top half of the league. Whether we will, however, is a completely different matter.

So you go get your head out your **** and stop judging people on the few idiots that always seem to get on the telly.

Have to say i agree with Sean. Every team has there fans who are ******* retarded and make the daftest comments. A guy i used to work with once told me he thought Giggs and Carrick are ****...and he was a Man U fan

Back