Hull City Game

granth5

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just started a game with my club, hull city, with chris22's update v7, i've got off to a poor start with only 4 points from 7 games. Just wondered if any of you could give me some advice to turn things around. Maybe a good tactic to use or training or something like that?

Thanks for your help

View attachment 11246

View attachment 11247

View attachment 11248

I think it's because you've made a lot of signings from a lot of different countries and the players need to gel, have you got any Hull players in your first team? Can I see your first team? With the formation you play.

I think it's because you've made a lot of signings from a lot of different countries and the players need to gel, have you got any Hull players in your first team? Can I see your first team? With the formation you play.

yeah give players time to gel but playe some mid week games v your u18

okay so i just need to be patient and allow them time to gel?

okay so i just need to be patient and allow them time to gel?

Yeah that's probably it, you might want to change the player and team instructions a bit, like make them more attacking a home, and away games you think you could win, and more defensively against the top 6 and most away games.. You shouldn't get relegated with a team like that. Maybe in January bring in a better holding midfielder?

Yeah that's probably it, you might want to change the player and team instructions a bit, like make them more attacking a home, and away games you think you could win, and more defensively against the top 6 and most away games.. You shouldn't get relegated with a team like that. Maybe in January bring in a better holding midfielder?

yeah i'll try will have to sell some players first though, because i've got no money, and a massive squad, any good def mids that might come???